4.19.2007

Movie Night 4-18-07; Spots

Thats Baby Doll in her crib, sucking her thumb, staring at you. Elia Kazan was greek not italian, thats why his name doesn't end in a vowel. Baby Doll is just a little perverse. When she invites the man she's not married to into her crib, you cringe a little and smile big. Lots of great shots like the one above. They really need to learn how to shoot in b&w again. Hard luck Archie really just gets what he deserves. Close to a great movie, I'd say, but a little slow and loose in a few places. Tennessee seems to've had a lot to say about male insecurity, and this one hits its mark. I'm guessing there were some good old boys that got pretty shook up in 1956, what with I-talians sleeping in the crib.

I Know You've Missed Me
I've been good lately. How bout you? I'm not hating my job right now. Wish I were writing and/or playing guitar more (at all). I saw the wet dress perform last week. He's getting good, man. Next time he's playing, if I know in time, I'll post here.
I saw a movie called Spider Baby. Pretty good. I'm not obsessed with it, like Fight, but it was totally entertaining.
I'm planning on doing an avant-rock dog walk tonight. I've got about four albums I want to do. French showtunes or German minimal techno? Check back tomorrow, nappy headed hoes.

No comments:

Blog Archive

WeWillDie

My photo
Thighs
Life is Better Now.