3.15.2007

Silence Dark Spots

I apologize for silence.

Movie Night 3-14-07
Little movie called Silent Movie. Little and dumb, but pretty fun. One pretty smart series of scenes about alcoholism that was both funny and sad. Next week, if i can force my will, we're watching a true silent called Pandora's Box.

Boxes
In connection with the pretty picture over there, this is a pretty neat little article about the evolution of two designs for criterion releases. I've been a big fan of the packaging these guys do for a long time now, so it's kind of neat to see and read how they work.

Baskets
The tournament started today and i'm excited to get home and watch Weber St. and BYU play. I picked Weber State to go final four, so cross your fingers.

No comments:

Blog Archive

WeWillDie

My photo
Thighs
Life is Better Now.