2.15.2007


Against my better judgement, we had snow this smorning (in 2nd grade I won my first literary award for a christmas story called The Lost Reindeer. I can't remember anything about it, except my embarrassment at having to be told "smorning" is not a real word). I did not ask for this fucking underline, btw. This evening however was pretty warm, so B and I took a long Avant Rock Dog Walk. We chose Tago Mago by Can. Walked some new streets. Found a park: pretty nice, not far from my house. There was a really nice monument out front that I thought at first was a tombstone. It was dedicated to "the first black college graduate in Utah." I can't remember his name, which means I will not forget a notebook next time. I love taking long walks at night with crazy music. It helps make my city seem interesting and weird again. I didn't talk to anyone this walk, but I heard a woman calling her husband many bad things, didn't look at her cuz she seemed pretty angry. B was pretty good, but too hungry, which is weird, cuz I fed her dinner just before we left. Hmm? I'm gonna try to do an Avant Rock Dog Walk post every once in a while. Just wander and then ramble. Don't I have anything better to do? No. I'll choose some strange album I've been reading about or whatever, from whenever, hopefully usually something new. Something I might not listen to normally. The kind of music that requires more attention than I usually am willing to give. I'm going to have to get some new headphones. I want good ones. Anyone know good headphones? I will also take suggestions for listening material. Lets see the comments page explode! Damn. Sorry I know this hyperlink shit is annoying. Wordpress? Typepad?

STATS
Time Elapsed: 40 min.
Songs Heard: 5
Favorite Track (tonight): Halleluhwah
Pieces of Garbage Eaten by B: 2 for sure
Landmarks: Park on 600 S.; Monument to first black college grad
Notes: Must obtain -- Notepad; Headphones


4 comments:

dw said...

my headphones are shit, so i don't know. but let me know if you find some.

Anonymous said...

Hey dust I got some new earcandy headphones you can try them out to see if they work for you. I need some new shit to listen to I liked Of Montreal. I'm looking for somthing more of an instumental

senordustin said...

Cool Alex. Good to hear from you dude. I would like to try your headphones. I always have stuff for you to listen to.

Anonymous said...

Dude you had the record player hooked up wrong,, I fixed it so now it works. I'll leave you the headphones tonight. They sound great with the record player. I sat there for about an hour today listening to records.

Blog Archive

WeWillDie

My photo
Thighs
Life is Better Now.