11.15.2006

Ten Things To Accomplish On My Vacation (Boring Post)

1. Take many naps. One per day, at least.

2. Read much, if not all, of the book I've been reading for the past month.

3. Sleep in every morning, but workout (not very hard) when I get up.

4. Stay coherent; make a good impression. Last year I may have overimbibed and made a fool of myself. Clif doesn't remember that. I don't remember much, sober or drunk, but I think Gav called me a "mean drunk." This year I will be a gentleman.

5. Watch some good movies. At the top of my list: Dead Alive and The Stranger.

6. Make a good effort at using the hot tub at least once daily.

7. Write a little bit. Post some updates here.

8. Check in with Kelsey. Make sure she is well and is taking good care of Beu.

9. Listen to some good music. I want to take stock of this years albums. See if I can come up with a top 4 or 5. Also, listen to some good old ones.

10. Be Owen's favorite uncle. Spoil him and make his parent's look bad when they tell him "no".

2 comments:

senordustin said...

True. Damn!!! I keep missing the good jokes.

Clif said...

Good luck with number ten. I think I've got a head start on that one and I'll let Juice hang from my beard if I have to in order to maintain uncle superiority.

Blog Archive

WeWillDie

My photo
Thighs
Life is Better Now.