1.15.2008

Life is so short. What can we really hope to accomplish?


This thing, the Internet, has become a pretty interesting... place in the last couple of weeks. First K starts up with this neat idea for a site called FolkCargo. I think that might be real cool if she keeps it up. Who knows? Perhaps it's her thing.
Killer Buds have started a new site that is still sort of in a beta stage, but looks promising. Eventually you'll be able to download ALL of their attempts to stain the cosmos. See, they believe the first take is the best take and everything's worth recording. You can see for yourself. Downloads are free and quick. And will be updated frequently, we hope. Tell any of us what you like and what you hate. Somebody's gotta edit this shit.

NOTE: I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream is a great title for a pretty good short story by Harlan Ellison.

3 comments:

allibaster said...

we do multiple takes. but you're right, it is usually the first take that is best. the best for now. but at least we do it, right? we'll see what the future says about it.

brian said...

who cares what the future says.

senordustin said...

monkeys in bandages.
I love it. Miraculous Mandarin is awesome, and that's an opinion from the future.
Satan's Back is a big time improvement on the Joystick sound. I like it a lot.
Demon Attack: I always wanted to know someone that made dance music. Now I do.
I like that other Buds make appearances on all of the recordings.
MORE MORE MORE
If you're reading this and haven't downloaded some of these recordings, they're feisty just like the comments above.

Blog Archive

WeWillDie

My photo
Thighs
Life is Better Now.