5.09.2007

Dark Spots


I just haven't had much to say lately. The last few movie nights have been good but not real exciting to write about. Umm... La Haine was a pretty good French movie; The Great Dictator was a pretty good American one.

Playoffs have been fun so far. Utah Jazz are doing way better than I'd have guessed. I think they're gonna be playing the Suns in the Western finals. There's some great basketball talk over at FESPN. Be sure to read the comments. They're getting really funny.

Music has been great this year. Three artists in particular have caught my attention: Panda Bear, The Field, and Nico Muhly (actually Muhly's I believe was released last year, but I just heard it this week). Muhly I recommend to anyone with a taste for avant free classical. A very popular genre.

No comments:

Blog Archive

WeWillDie

My photo
Thighs
Life is Better Now.