2.27.2007

I'm Sorry, Don't Snow

Don't know who drew this picture. I found it on the internet by typing "snow". I think it's beautiful. Click on it, make it bigger. It's a bit disturbing how the internet gives everyone access to everything. It's snowing hard here, and i'm feeling kinda like that girl. I feel needy and hopeless. Like I need something, besides friends, family, and dog (I'm whiny, cuz I'm completely blessed in those files), to care about. Something I want to work hard on. I want to do it for real, not on a computer. I know I'll probably end up on one at some point, but fuck computers. You're reading this on a computer, and you're probably responding to it as if it were written by a computer. Close. I close em and think about spring and not being at work
and feeling perfectly happy sitting alone with nothing to do.

No comments:

Blog Archive

WeWillDie

My photo
Thighs
Life is Better Now.