12.07.2006

Youth to Youth


---Movie Night 12-6-06---
Last night a pretty good crew met for movie night. Watched one called "Unfaithfully Yours" by Preston Sturges. Funny, orchestrated slapstick. Easily one of the best movie night's yet. Everyone that actually sat and watched was cracking up. Everyone that didn't was on laughing gas. HAHAHA. Looking forward to watching more by Sturges, for sure.


---Liquor---
I want to gift myself a good bottle of liquor this holiday season, but I don't know what to get. I want to get something fairly high end, something tasty, with a name to impress my borderline alcoholic amigos. If you have some suggestions, please make them.

---Lists---
People are starting to put out their "LISTS" already. I've been disappointed with pretty much everything this year. My albums list might number 5; my movies, 3; seems like a pretty kick ass year for books (Roth, Pynchon, Powers, Eggers, McCarthy, etc.), but I read too slow and haven't gotten to any of them. Luckily, there's so much good stuff available, it doesn't really matter that all the new stuff stinks. I saw so many good movies this year. I got Remain in Light this year! Anyway, I know it's nerdy, but I like making lists, so I probably will be posting them pretty soon. Sorry. Oh, if anyone else feels like making a list, it'd be cool if you posted it here.

1 comment:

Clif said...

Last year for Christmas, Rob got me a bottle of Macallan 12-year-old single malt scotch whisky. It was great. Glenlivet, I believe, is a well-known, higher price (for our budget, anyway) scotch whisky. That's really the only type of alcohol I would consider spending money on.

Blog Archive

WeWillDie

My photo
Thighs
Life is Better Now.